What benefits do you get by adding Blueberries to your diet?
• Anthocyanins, the antioxidants which also gives blueberries their color. They help to reduce inflammation.
• Fiber to help your digestive system function well.
• Vitamin C helps support your immune system and protects you from free radicals.
• Potassium which helps to maintain healthy blood pressure.
• Water. Blueberries are about 85% water.
How to add them into your diet?
• Top your morning oatmeal with them
• Add them into your smoothies
• Use them in salads
• Have a ½ cup of plain blueberries for a snack or for dessert
Provided by: Melissa Vertosick, CHHC, AADP
Appointments now open on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Please make appointment at front desk by calling 724.468.3999. Visit the S’eclairer website at www.seclairer.com. For more recipes and healthy lifestyle inspiration, visit thewholelifeapproach.com