This pure pink salt is harvested from ancient sea salt deposits in the foothills of the Pakistan Himalayan Mountains. These deposits date to the 13th century.
What benefits do you get by adding Himalayan Salt to your diet?
- 84 minerals
- They exist in the ratio that your body needs
- The minerals are so small that they can be absorbed directly into your cells
- Crystalline structure is easily metabolized by your body
- Regulates water content in your body
- Promotes a healthy pH balance in your cells
- Highly refined with only sodium and chloride remaining
- 18 additives may be included in the salt to prevent clumping
- Iodine added to help with thyroid health
- Hand harvested from the sea
- Minimal processing though white sea salt is more refined
- Check with brand- some add anti-clumping agents to the salt
- Meets Jewish laws
- Compression of table salt under high pressure to create larger crystals
- Does not dissolve quickly- not good for salting after cooking=
This food can be purchased at the Z’Harmony Wellness Store for your convenience.
Provided by: Melissa Vertosick, CHHC, AADP
Appointments now open on Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons. Please make appointment at front desk by calling 724.468.3999. Visit the S’eclairer website at www.seclairer.com. For more diet and lifestyle information, visit the www.wholelifeapproach.com