What benefits do you get by adding Sprouts to your diet?
• Natural enzymes- these help your body digest and assimilate foods
• Minerals- iron, potassium, calcium
• Vitamins- Vitamin C, Vitamin A, B vitamins
• Chlorophyll- helps to build up your red blood cells
How to add it into your diet?
• In a salad
• On top of your sandwich
• Paired with fruits & nuts for a breakfast dish
• Add into your fresh juices or smoothies
What are some easy foods to start sprouting?
• Mung bean
Provided by: Melissa Vertosick, CHHC, AADP
Appointments now open on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Please make appointment at front desk by calling 724.468.3999. Visit the S’eclairer website at www.seclairer.com. For recipes and healthy living inspiration, visit thewholelifeapproach.com